COMPREHENSIVE WHOLE HOUSE INSPECTION AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDES AN ABRITRATION CLAUSE.
All Safe Inspections, LLC, hereafter referred to as ASI, agrees to perform an inspection within the limits of this agreement on the property specified by the Client for the sum quoted, payable at time of inspection unless otherwise noted and initialed by both parties.
ASI agrees to provide an inspection for the purpose of alerting the client to any major deficiencies in the condition of readily accessible areas of the property, but will not discover or include latent defects or deficiencies. The inspection is provided for the sole, confidential and exclusive use and possession of the Client.
Unless agreed to in writing, the scope of the inspection shall be limited to:
- Visual aspects of structural condition
- General interior, including walls, ceilings, floors, and windows
- Basic electrical and plumbing systems
- Insulation and ventilation
- Foundation and basement
- General exterior, including roof, gutter, chimney, and siding
- Kitchen and built-in appliances
- Heating and cooling systems.
It is agreed that components and conditions beyond the scope of the inspection include, but are not limited to:
- Environmental problems, including but not limited to any gas including Radon, the presence of mold, lead, asbestos, and underground tanks
- Wells, pools, water conditioners, sewers, septic systems; Low voltage systems, irrigation systems, humidifiers or heat exchangers
- Detached buildings other than garages
- Exterior insulation finish systems (EIFS)
- Insect or other infestations
- Underground, hidden or latent defects.
THE INSPECTION IS NOT INTENDED NOR TO BE CONSIDERED A GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY, NOR ANY FORM OF INSURANCE, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE ADEQUACY, PERFORMANCE, OR CONDITION OF THE PROPERTY, ITEMS AND SYSTEMS INSPECTED AND IT SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON AS SUCH.
It is further agreed, that the inspection will not determine compliance with any or all applicable codes, laws, and regulations. The inspection is not intended to determine or appraise value of the property, or become an endorsement to buy or a recommendation not to buy the inspected property.
It is further understood and agreed that ASI, its members and/or employees, assume no liability and shall not be responsible for any mistakes, omissions or errors in judgment beyond the cost of the inspection. This limitation of liability shall include and apply to all consequential damage, bodily injury or property damage.
Any notices required to be served shall be served upon ASI at P.O. Box 210433, Montgomery, AL 36121. Any dispute concerning the interpretation of this agreement or arising from this Inspection or Report shall be resolved informally between the parties or by arbitration conducted in accordance with the rules of a recognized arbitration association except that the parties shall select an arbitrator who is familiar with this industry. The arbitrator shall conduct summary judgment motions and enforce full discovery rights as a court would as provided in civil proceeding by legal code.
Should any element of this agreement be declared void it shall be stricken and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. This agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties with regard to this matter, and no statements, oral or otherwise, shall be enforceable unless made in writing and signed by both parties.